Amsterdam Dance Event is the leading electronic music platform. The biggest club festival in the world for the whole spectrum of electronic sub-genres.
Organized by The Amsterdam Dance Event Foundation, the electronic music platform that’s held annually in mid-October offers you a five-day full program. Everyone knows about the parties, but that’s only a part of it.
It consists of a conference (day), festival (night) and playground (day & night) program.
Don’t wait too long to sort out travel. Most hotels will be fully booked way before October !!
1- Playground & Festival
Amsterdam Dance Event festival features approximately 450 events and 2.200 DJ’s over five days in 115 clubs and venues, which together combine to make Amsterdam one of the busiest and most inspiring clubbing cities in the world. Attracting more than 350.000 people from all over the globe. The program features the biggest artists on the planet in almost every electronic music genre together with upcoming talent and everything in between. ADE is truly the biggest international club festival covering the whole spectrum of electronic sub-genres.
Related : Studio 80 Amsterdam’s Club
It’ s not just a festival, each year, the Amsterdam Dance Event offers the ADE conference, with various streams and sessions covering every aspect of the music industry. The conference provides a platform for critical dialogue and debate while allowing delegates the chance to network, exchange expertise and keep on top of all the latest developments in the electronic music field.
3- Amsterdam Dance Event Card
In order to enjoy the ADE week, the ADE Card is a must-have. It will allow you to get into the exclusive events, give you access to free giveaways and discounts.
The ADE card is only € 10, and available online or through affiliate stores throughout the event. Here are reasons why it’s better to have one.
– ADE Music Talks is open exclusively to ADE card holders
– ADE Playground Gear events at the Compagnietheater and De Brakke Grond are showcasing master classes, workshops and panels together with expert DJs and producers; all of which are only open to ADE cardholders.
– Free access to art exhibitions, including the uncovered album sleeves exhibition at Mini Galerie and the ever- expanding, Open Draw, exhibited at Mixtup.
– ADE cardholders will get free drinks at certain events and openings.
– There are also assorted giveaways and discounts, exclusive to those with the ADE card.
– Cardholders can get exclusive access to additional areas